Re: [SouthSuburbanSnB] Thanks for the baby ideas!

    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 16 5:25 AM
      Awwww so jealous...HP5 at the Imax!!!

      I was hoping to see your progress on the two socks on two circ's last night...did you get along okay? Hope it wasn't too confusing.

      Good luck with the baby booties and see you next week.
      ~k

      sahmiamnc <nancy@...> wrote:
      Hey, sorry I missed you all tonight. We never did make it to the Imax
      HP5 show last week, and ended up going tonight. It was AWESOME!

      Ahem. Anyway, thanks for all the ideas, and I found out today I
      actually have almost TWO weeks as the shower is on the 28th, not the
      21st like I thought. Whew!

      Booties it is, and maybe a cap if I have time. Thanks for all the
      ideas and websites and stuff. With any luck, I'll either be bringing
      a finished pair next week, or I'll be working on them...

      See you then!

      ~Nancy

      P.S. Congrats on the 3-day, Aleta -- Becca's picture on you on her
      blog was excellent!

      Luggage? GPS? Comic books?