Re: [SouthSuburbanSnB] Hey Aleta!

    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 9, 2007
      Aw! I'm jealous! See what happens when I go to stoopid writers group
      instead of awesome knitters group? ::pout::

      Theresa

      --- aleta stoler <stoler2001@...> wrote:

      > I'm sure there will be more. We will get some just for miss mac and
      > some for mommy too! :)
      >
      > KRISTEN CARLSON <mommy_of_mac@...> wrote:
      > I don't have any left...Miss Mac attacked the bag when
      > I brought them out;) ~k
      >
      > sahmiamnc <nancy@...> wrote:
      > Thanks for the tomatoes -- they're
      > delish! I'm having some with lunch
      > right now...
      >
      > ~Nancy

      > today!

      http://searchmarketing.yahoo.com/
    • Amy Henry
      Message 2 of 5 , Aug 9, 2007
        Hi Aleta

        Good luck on Saturday. I lost the paper with the
        donation information and I had to babysit last night
        so I couldn't get to Caribou to get it from you let me
        know what it is and I'll go right away and donate.

        Amy
        --- aleta stoler <stoler2001@...> wrote:

        > I'm sure there will be more. We will get some just
        > for miss mac and some for mommy too! :)
        >
        > KRISTEN CARLSON <mommy_of_mac@...> wrote:
        > I don't have any
        > left...Miss Mac attacked the bag when I brought them
        > out;) ~k
        >
        > sahmiamnc <nancy@...> wrote:
        > Thanks for the tomatoes
        > -- they're delish! I'm having some with lunch
        > right now...
        >
        > ~Nancy

        > Shape Yahoo! in your own image. Join our Network
        > Research Panel today!

        > Yahoo! Small Business gives you all the tools to get
        online.

        http://searchmarketing.yahoo.com/