Re: [SouthSuburbanSnB] Hey Aleta!

    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 9, 2007
      I'm sure there will be more. We will get some just for miss mac and some for mommy too!  :)

      KRISTEN CARLSON <mommy_of_mac@...> wrote:
      I don't have any left...Miss Mac attacked the bag when I brought them out;) ~k

      sahmiamnc <nancy@...> wrote:
      Thanks for the tomatoes -- they're delish! I'm having some with lunch
      right now...

      ~Nancy

      Building a website is a piece of cake.

      Message 2 of 5 , Aug 9, 2007
        Aw! I'm jealous! See what happens when I go to stoopid writers group
        instead of awesome knitters group? ::pout::

        Theresa

        --- aleta stoler <stoler2001@...> wrote:

        > I'm sure there will be more. We will get some just for miss mac and
        > some for mommy too! :)
        >
        > KRISTEN CARLSON <mommy_of_mac@...> wrote:
        > I don't have any left...Miss Mac attacked the bag when
        > I brought them out;) ~k
        >
        > sahmiamnc <nancy@...> wrote:
        > Thanks for the tomatoes -- they're
        > delish! I'm having some with lunch
        > right now...
        >
        > ~Nancy

        > today!

        http://searchmarketing.yahoo.com/
      • Amy Henry
        Message 3 of 5 , Aug 9, 2007
          Hi Aleta

          Good luck on Saturday. I lost the paper with the
          donation information and I had to babysit last night
          so I couldn't get to Caribou to get it from you let me
          know what it is and I'll go right away and donate.

          Amy
          --- aleta stoler <stoler2001@...> wrote:

          > I'm sure there will be more. We will get some just
          > for miss mac and some for mommy too! :)
          >
          > KRISTEN CARLSON <mommy_of_mac@...> wrote:
          > I don't have any
          > left...Miss Mac attacked the bag when I brought them
          > out;) ~k
          >
          > sahmiamnc <nancy@...> wrote:
          > Thanks for the tomatoes
          > -- they're delish! I'm having some with lunch
          > right now...
          >
          > ~Nancy

          > Shape Yahoo! in your own image. Join our Network
          > Research Panel today!

          > Yahoo! Small Business gives you all the tools to get
          online.

          http://searchmarketing.yahoo.com/