Re: [SouthSuburbanSnB] Hey Aleta!

    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 9, 2007
      I don't have any left...Miss Mac attacked the bag when I brought them out;) ~k

      sahmiamnc <nancy@...> wrote:
      Thanks for the tomatoes -- they're delish! I'm having some with lunch
      right now...

      ~Nancy

      Message 2 of 5 , Aug 9, 2007
        I'm sure there will be more. We will get some just for miss mac and some for mommy too!  :)

        sahmiamnc <nancy@...> wrote:
        Thanks for the tomatoes -- they're delish! I'm having some with lunch
        right now...

        ~Nancy

        Building a website is a piece of cake.

        Message 3 of 5 , Aug 9, 2007
          Aw! I'm jealous! See what happens when I go to stoopid writers group
          instead of awesome knitters group? ::pout::

          Theresa

          --- aleta stoler <stoler2001@...> wrote:

          > I'm sure there will be more. We will get some just for miss mac and
          > some for mommy too! :)
          >
          > KRISTEN CARLSON <mommy_of_mac@...> wrote:
          > I don't have any left...Miss Mac attacked the bag when
          > I brought them out;) ~k
          >
          > sahmiamnc <nancy@...> wrote:
          > Thanks for the tomatoes -- they're
          > delish! I'm having some with lunch
          > right now...
          >
          > ~Nancy

          > today!

          http://searchmarketing.yahoo.com/
        • Amy Henry
          Message 4 of 5 , Aug 9, 2007
            Hi Aleta

            Good luck on Saturday. I lost the paper with the
            donation information and I had to babysit last night
            so I couldn't get to Caribou to get it from you let me
            know what it is and I'll go right away and donate.

            Amy
            --- aleta stoler <stoler2001@...> wrote:

            > I'm sure there will be more. We will get some just
            > for miss mac and some for mommy too! :)
            >
            > KRISTEN CARLSON <mommy_of_mac@...> wrote:
            > I don't have any
            > left...Miss Mac attacked the bag when I brought them
            > out;) ~k
            >
            > sahmiamnc <nancy@...> wrote:
            > Thanks for the tomatoes
            > -- they're delish! I'm having some with lunch
            > right now...
            >
            > ~Nancy

            > Shape Yahoo! in your own image. Join our Network
            > Research Panel today!

            > Yahoo! Small Business gives you all the tools to get
            online.

            http://searchmarketing.yahoo.com/