Hey Aleta!

  • sahmiamnc
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 9, 2007
      Thanks for the tomatoes -- they're delish! I'm having some with lunch
      right now...

      ~Nancy
      Message 2 of 5 , Aug 9, 2007
        I don't have any left...Miss Mac attacked the bag when I brought them out;) ~k

        Message 3 of 5 , Aug 9, 2007
          I'm sure there will be more. We will get some just for miss mac and some for mommy too!  :)

          sahmiamnc <nancy@...> wrote:
          Thanks for the tomatoes -- they're delish! I'm having some with lunch
          right now...

          ~Nancy

          Building a website is a piece of cake.

          Message 4 of 5 , Aug 9, 2007
            Aw! I'm jealous! See what happens when I go to stoopid writers group
            instead of awesome knitters group? ::pout::

            Theresa

            --- aleta stoler <stoler2001@...> wrote:

            > I'm sure there will be more. We will get some just for miss mac and
            > some for mommy too! :)
            >
            > KRISTEN CARLSON <mommy_of_mac@...> wrote:
            > I don't have any left...Miss Mac attacked the bag when
            > I brought them out;) ~k
            >
            > sahmiamnc <nancy@...> wrote:
            > Thanks for the tomatoes -- they're
            > delish! I'm having some with lunch
            > right now...
            >
            > ~Nancy

            > today!

            http://searchmarketing.yahoo.com/
          • Amy Henry
            Message 5 of 5 , Aug 9, 2007
              Hi Aleta

              Good luck on Saturday. I lost the paper with the
              donation information and I had to babysit last night
              so I couldn't get to Caribou to get it from you let me
              know what it is and I'll go right away and donate.

              Amy
              --- aleta stoler <stoler2001@...> wrote:

              > I'm sure there will be more. We will get some just
              > for miss mac and some for mommy too! :)
              >
              > KRISTEN CARLSON <mommy_of_mac@...> wrote:
              > I don't have any
              > left...Miss Mac attacked the bag when I brought them
              > out;) ~k
              >
              > sahmiamnc <nancy@...> wrote:
              > Thanks for the tomatoes
              > -- they're delish! I'm having some with lunch
              > right now...
              >
              > ~Nancy

              > Shape Yahoo! in your own image. Join our Network
              > Research Panel today!

              > Yahoo! Small Business gives you all the tools to get
              online.

              http://searchmarketing.yahoo.com/