Stitches Market Floor

    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 2, 2007
      Hey There,

      I've attached the Stitches Market floor plan, but what's cool about this is in the lower right hand corner is a button to download the full brochure. It's large, but they've got the list of people for book signings, and I'm still trying to figure out how I get my hands on the list of door prizes. Also, there are vendors who have listed ads with prize drawing to win stuff...take a look it's worth the download. If at least for the hot-linked websites of all vendors.

      Cheers,

      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 3, 2007
        Thanks! I tried downloading the full brochure on the shop computer
        a/k/a the good computer, but it said it was going to take over an
        hour. Guess we'll have to wait and be surprised Saturday.

        Eight!!! More!!! Days!!!