Re: [SouthSuburbanSnB] July 4th announcement

    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 28, 2007
      Well, would you look at that.  My class is cancelled that night.  I might be able to come, especially if I play hookie from work.

      KRISTEN CARLSON <mommy_of_mac@...> wrote:
      I will be there.

      Becca <tzurriz@gmail. com> wrote:
      Due to popular demand (and a few phone calls), we're going to move
      next weeks meeting from Wednesday July 4th, to Thursday July 5th.

      Hope you can make it!

      Becca

      Need Mail bonding?