Re: Hello

    Message 1 of 8 , Jun 20, 2007
      I'm going to try to make it. Kinda depends on my energy level. Nights
      are hard for me lately. :)

      Oh, and Caribou is a wi-fi hotspot.

      Becca

      --- In SouthSuburbanSnB@yahoogroups.com, "amlahe616" <amlahe616@...>

      Message 2 of 8 , Jun 20, 2007
        Yes, mam, I most definitely want to see that. My spoiled rotten
        nieces and nephews all share my HP obsession and *need* some Hogwarts
        scarves. (Who besides me thinks that Petunia's a secret witch?)

        I might not be able to make it tonight, though. I was supposed to
        pick my parents up from the airport at 3 pm, but now their flight was
        cancelled and we're all in limbo. If they catch a later flight, that
        might keep me from being there tonight.

        Glad to hear you're feeling stronger!
        Theresa

        --- amlahe616 <amlahe616@...> wrote:

        > Anyone going tonight? I feel almost up to sitting and knitting.
        > Also
        > is Caribou a wireless cafe? If so does anyone want to play on
        > Ravelry? I'll bring my laptop if you do.
        >
        > Amy
        >
        > Theresa I also have Charmed Knits if you still want to see it.

        8:00? 8:25? 8:40? Find a flick in no time
        Message 3 of 8 , Jun 20, 2007
          That would be Yes, Yes, and Hell Yes!!

          See you tonight!
          Kris

          amlahe616 <amlahe616@...> wrote:
          Anyone going tonight? I feel almost up to sitting and knitting. Also
          is Caribou a wireless cafe? If so does anyone want to play on
          Ravelry? I'll bring my laptop if you do.

          Amy

          Theresa I also have Charmed Knits if you still want to see it.

          It's here! Your new message!