Re: [SouthSuburbanSnB] Hello Everyone.

    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 17, 2007
      Happy Birthday Amy...I'm super jealous..Ravelry. sigh.

      Thanks for checking in, sorry to hear that you've been so sick. Get better soon and hopefully we will see you on Wednesday.

      Kris

      amlahe616 <amlahe616@...> wrote:
      Sorry I have been absent lately. I have been sick and under orders to go to work and then
      come home and go to bed. Doctor said if I strayed from that path then I would not even be
      allowed to go to work. I am starting to feel better but could do anything this weekend, which
      sucked since Saturday was my birthday. But then I logged in this morning and was invited to
      join Ravelry. Yeah thats a good birthday present. I will be there on Wednesday if I am still
      feeling better. See you all soon. Bethany good luck with the studying.

      Amy