Hello Everyone.

  • amlahe616
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 17, 2007
      Sorry I have been absent lately. I have been sick and under orders to go to work and then
      come home and go to bed. Doctor said if I strayed from that path then I would not even be
      allowed to go to work. I am starting to feel better but could do anything this weekend, which
      sucked since Saturday was my birthday. But then I logged in this morning and was invited to
      join Ravelry. Yeah thats a good birthday present. I will be there on Wednesday if I am still
      feeling better. See you all soon. Bethany good luck with the studying.

      Amy
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 17, 2007
        Oooh, what a fun birthday present! I'm still waiting for a Ravelry
        invite. Happy birthday, and feel better soon.

        Theresa

        http://searchmarketing.yahoo.com/