HELLO EVERYBODY!!!

  • Bethany
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 13, 2007
      I got lost out here! I couldn't remember my log in and the site
      couldn't assist me, no matter how hard I tried! It flashed into my
      head today!!! I'm into my 6th week of school. Half way home!!! I have
      completed two afghans since I've seen you last. But school keeps me
      until after 9:30pm, so, I can never get to all of you on Wed! I need
      all of you and a SnB fix fast!!! What's this I read about a field trip
      to the fold, was that Kris or MBG? WOW, you all look busy!
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 13, 2007
        Hi Bethany,

        Great to hear from you! Yeah, it was me posting about heading out to The Fold. If you can swing it, I'm heading out there this Saturday. I need me a quick fiber fix before the big Stitches Midwest in August.

        We all miss you on Wednesday's ....That is so awesome that your almost done with school, can't wait to see you.

        Take care.
        Kris

        PS...write your password down somewhere...don't want to lose you;)

        Bethany <bethanyheide@...> wrote:
        I got lost out here! I couldn't remember my log in and the site
        couldn't assist me, no matter how hard I tried! It flashed into my
        head today!!! I'm into my 6th week of school. Half way home!!! I have
        completed two afghans since I've seen you last. But school keeps me
        until after 9:30pm, so, I can never get to all of you on Wed! I need
        all of you and a SnB fix fast!!! What's this I read about a field trip
        to the fold, was that Kris or MBG? WOW, you all look busy!

        in the all-new Yahoo! Mail Beta.

        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 14, 2007
          We miss you!

          I hope school is going well. Bet you can almost taste that degree!
          Wow, you'll be done before you know it!

          Theresa