Re: Trip To The Fold

  • Bethany
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 13, 2007
      Hey ALL! I got lost out here! Couldn't remember my log in and their
      assist was fruitless! Today it flashed into my head! HELLO!!!!

      --- In SouthSuburbanSnB@yahoogroups.com, M B Gentleman <elefink2@...>
      wrote:

      > both. definately both.
      >
      > KRISTEN CARLSON <mommy_of_mac@...> wrote: If anyone is
      interested, I'm heading out to The Fold this Saturday June 16. I need
      my fiber fix before Stitches and it just seems like the weekends fill
      up so quickly.

      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 13, 2007
        Mary Bridget and I won't be at SnB tonight.

        Talk to ya'll later.

        Becca

        :)