Mark Your Calendar

    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 12, 2007
      Franklin just posted his 1,000 knitter request. It looks like Saturday July 14th is the date and it's at Arcadia Knitting. Here are the links:

      http://the-panopticon.blogspot.com/

      http://www.arcadiaknitting.com/

      The location is on the north side of Chicago...looking into taking the train/cta/bus...more knitting time;) Other wise I might look into driving..yuck.

      Anyone interested?

      Visit the Yahoo! Auto Green Center.
      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 12, 2007
        I am.  I will be in town.

        KRISTEN CARLSON <mommy_of_mac@...> wrote:
        Franklin just posted his 1,000 knitter request. It looks like Saturday July 14th is the date and it's at Arcadia Knitting. Here are the links:

        http://the-panoptic on.blogspot. com/

        http://www.arcadiak nitting.com/

        The location is on the north side of Chicago...looking into taking the train/cta/bus. ..more knitting time;) Other wise I might look into driving..yuck.

        Anyone interested?

        Visit the Yahoo! Auto Green Center.

        TV dinner still cooling?

        Message 3 of 4 , Jun 12, 2007
          I'm going to be in Dallas that day.
          Theresa

          --- KRISTEN CARLSON <mommy_of_mac@...> wrote:

          > Franklin just posted his 1,000 knitter request. It looks like
          > Saturday July 14th is the date and it's at Arcadia Knitting. Here
          > are the links:
          >
          > http://the-panopticon.blogspot.com/
          >
          > http://www.arcadiaknitting.com/
          >
          > The location is on the north side of Chicago...looking into taking
          > the train/cta/bus...more knitting time;) Other wise I might look
          > into driving..yuck.
          >
          > Anyone interested?

          > vehicles.
          > Visit the Yahoo! Auto Green Center.

        • dorisr93
          Message 4 of 4 , Jun 13, 2007
            I am interested, and I will definitely be driving. Waaayyy too
            complicated to use public transportation, as far as I'm concerned!

            Doris

            --- In SouthSuburbanSnB@yahoogroups.com, Theresa Stevens