Re: [SouthSuburbanSnB] Trip To The Fold

    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 12, 2007
      both.  definately both.

      KRISTEN CARLSON <mommy_of_mac@...> wrote:
      If anyone is interested, I'm heading out to The Fold this Saturday June 16. I need my fiber fix before Stitches and it just seems like the weekends fill up so quickly.

      I figure we'd meet at the Caribou and head out from there.

      Now, if I can only decided if I want yarn or fiber? I can already hear the STR calling my name;

      See ya'll tomorrow.

      Yahoo! Answers - Check it out.

      Yahoo! Answers - Check it out.

    • Bethany
      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 13, 2007
        Hey ALL! I got lost out here! Couldn't remember my log in and their
        assist was fruitless! Today it flashed into my head! HELLO!!!!

        --- In SouthSuburbanSnB@yahoogroups.com, M B Gentleman <elefink2@...>

        Message 3 of 4 , Jun 13, 2007
          Mary Bridget and I won't be at SnB tonight.

          Talk to ya'll later.

          Becca

          :)