Re: [SouthSuburbanSnB] Re: Knit in public day

    Message 1 of 8 , Jun 8, 2007
      I would totally take her if the park wasn't so popular. I was there back in May and the place was crowded. It was hard to keep a conversation and watch Mac play among the (what seemed like) hundreds of kids.

      ~sigh

      Maybe a quick trip to Nana's would lighten my spirits;)

      Theresa Stevens <tstevens_pers@...> wrote:
      Would it be possible to put her in a bathing suit and knit while she
      plays in the water? I thought the WWKIP meetup spot was right there
      at the Faces sculpture. I bet you could fit a change of clothes for
      her in your knitting bag. Just an idea.

      I hope it works out for you!
      Theresa

      Shape Yahoo! in your own image. Join our Network Research Panel today! http://surveylink. yahoo.com/ gmrs/yahoo_ panel_invite. asp?a=7