Waaahhhhh

  • Kimberlee
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 11, 2006
      I just got off the phone with my husband and he reminded me that he is
      volunteering (has "practice") tonight at church! I'm so bummed! I need
      to find a "back up" sitter, one who doesn't mind "last minute" jobs.
      Darn!! Oh, well. I will work really hard to make sure that I can come
      next time. I'll just do all my work over the weekend for that week and
      then I should be able to meet and knit! Here's hoping!!
      Have fun tonight!
      kimberlee
    • tzurriz
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 11, 2006
        --- In SouthSuburbanStitchnBitch@yahoogroups.com, "Kimberlee"
        <thanksalatte@g...> wrote:

        > I just got off the phone with my husband and he reminded me that he is
        > volunteering (has "practice") tonight at church! I'm so bummed! I need
        > to find a "back up" sitter, one who doesn't mind "last minute" jobs.
        > Darn!! Oh, well. I will work really hard to make sure that I can come
        > next time. I'll just do all my work over the weekend for that week and
        > then I should be able to meet and knit! Here's hoping!!
        > Have fun tonight!
        > kimberlee

        You'll be missed. :(
        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 11, 2006