Re: [SouthSuburbanSnB] Franklin's 1000 knitters?

    Message 1 of 9 , May 26, 2007
      Thank you to everyone who responded to my request for info. Count me in too.

      KRISTEN CARLSON <mommy_of_mac@...> wrote:
      No problem... Franklin is a knitter/blogger from Chicago. You can see his blog at this address:

      <http://the-panoptic on.blogspot. com/>

      He has this idea about photographing 1000 knitters and showing the world that we're not a stereotypical group of people. Read his entry from May 25th to get the full details.

      aleta stoler <stoler2001@yahoo. com> wrote:
      Ok, I am old and out of the loop. I don't know "Franklin". Somebody please help this old lady out and tell me what the he-- you are talking about.
      Love ya,

      KRISTEN CARLSON <mommy_of_mac@ yahoo.com> wrote:
      Didn't get a chance to respond to Franklin's request....I think it's a pretty cool idea...count me in.

      M B Gentleman <elefink2@yahoo. com> wrote:
      Sounds great.  Let's do it.

      Nancy <nancy@...> wrote:
      Did anyone catch the Panopticon post about Franklin wanting to do
      photo portraits of 1000 knitters?

      Anybody respond yet? I was thinking it might be cool to have a SnB
      portrait together, if a) that meets with his vision, and b) anyone
      else thinks it's a good idea and wants to participate.

      Maybe we could combine it with a trip to Loopy...

      ~Nancy

      Boardwalk for $500? In 2007? Ha!

      Boardwalk for $500? In 2007? Ha!

      Visit the Yahoo! Auto Green Center.