Secret Swatch

    Message 1 of 1 , May 22, 2007
      Hi my Peeps,

      I mentioned earlier that I was hoping to do  a  Secret Swatch and wanted to get some feed back. I'm knitting up a couple of swatches in case no one else has, but if you want to participate this is what I've got planned.

      You knit a swatch. Square, rectangle...any size...large or small. For example, a 2 in by 2 in square would be fine. If you want to do larger and perhaps a pattern then go for it. Everyone who brings a swatch needs to know the fiber content of their piece.

      I have little tags that we can attached on the the swatch to number them. The person who knitted the swatch will mark off on a ballet the fiber content and hide the ballet until everyone has gotten a chance to feel/smell/taste? haha...you get it right. Once everyone has filled in their sheet, then the ballet will be exposed for the true content.

      Now, I'm making a list of fibers and not sure if I'm missing anything. Please review the list below and let me know if I have forgotten something.

      o    Bamboo
      o    Cotton
      o    Flax
      o    Hemp
      o    Soy
      o    Silk
      o    Wool
      o    Cashmere
      o    Alpaca
      o    Merino
      o    Mohair
      o    Angora
      o    Ribbon
      o    Acrylic

      Thanks so much ladies...can't wait to see you all tomorrow.
      Cheers,