Re: [SouthSuburbanSnB] Wednesday

    Message 1 of 5 , May 21, 2007
      I love it.

      mb

      amlahe616 <amlahe616@...> wrote:
      Anybody besides me eat guacamole? Went to costco and bought a bag of
      avacados. Way too many for someone that lives alone. I thought maybe
      I can add guacamole to my salsa and chips.

      Amy

      Message 2 of 5 , May 21, 2007
        Oh yes. Guac. Mmmmmmmm. Happiness on a chip. :D

        --- In SouthSuburbanSnB@yahoogroups.com, "amlahe616" <amlahe616@...>

        Message 3 of 5 , May 21, 2007

          amlahe616 <amlahe616@...> wrote:
          Anybody besides me eat guacamole? Went to costco and bought a bag of
          avacados. Way too many for someone that lives alone. I thought maybe
          I can add guacamole to my salsa and chips.

          Amy

          Give spam the boot. Take control with tough spam protection
          in the all-new Yahoo! Mail Beta.