Re: [SouthSuburbanSnB] Wednesday

    Message 1 of 5 , May 21, 2007
      ummmmm guac-a-moleeeeee. I wont say no. ~K

      amlahe616 <amlahe616@...> wrote:
      Anybody besides me eat guacamole? Went to costco and bought a bag of
      avacados. Way too many for someone that lives alone. I thought maybe
      I can add guacamole to my salsa and chips.

      Amy

      Luggage? GPS? Comic books?

        Message 3 of 5 , May 21, 2007
          Oh yes. Guac. Mmmmmmmm. Happiness on a chip. :D

          --- In SouthSuburbanSnB@yahoogroups.com, "amlahe616" <amlahe616@...>

          Message 4 of 5 , May 21, 2007

            amlahe616 <amlahe616@...> wrote:
            Anybody besides me eat guacamole? Went to costco and bought a bag of
            avacados. Way too many for someone that lives alone. I thought maybe
            I can add guacamole to my salsa and chips.

            Amy

            Give spam the boot. Take control with tough spam protection
            in the all-new Yahoo! Mail Beta.