Wednesday

  • amlahe616
    Message 1 of 5 , May 21 9:19 AM
      Anybody besides me eat guacamole? Went to costco and bought a bag of
      avacados. Way too many for someone that lives alone. I thought maybe
      I can add guacamole to my salsa and chips.

      Amy
      Message 2 of 5 , May 21 9:34 AM
        ummmmm guac-a-moleeeeee. I wont say no. ~K

        amlahe616 <amlahe616@...> wrote:
        Anybody besides me eat guacamole? Went to costco and bought a bag of
        avacados. Way too many for someone that lives alone. I thought maybe
        I can add guacamole to my salsa and chips.

        Amy

        Luggage? GPS? Comic books?

          Message 4 of 5 , May 21 1:10 PM
            Oh yes. Guac. Mmmmmmmm. Happiness on a chip. :D

            --- In SouthSuburbanSnB@yahoogroups.com, "amlahe616" <amlahe616@...>

            Message 5 of 5 , May 21 3:31 PM

              amlahe616 <amlahe616@...> wrote:
              Anybody besides me eat guacamole? Went to costco and bought a bag of
              avacados. Way too many for someone that lives alone. I thought maybe
              I can add guacamole to my salsa and chips.

              Amy

              Give spam the boot. Take control with tough spam protection
              in the all-new Yahoo! Mail Beta.