Stitches Midwest

  • dorisr93
    Message 1 of 5 , May 18 12:19 PM
      I'm registered! (finally)

      I only have classes Friday and Sunday, so I'm going to have all day Saturday to shop and
      watch demonstrations and shop and talk to other knitters and did I mention shopping?

      Anyway, I know some of you are planning to come, too, so I thought we might plan to meet.

      Also, I have a registration at the Hyatt for Friday and Saturday with TWO beds, if anyone
      wants to share. Let me know.

      Doris