Re: [SouthSuburbanSnB] SnB Knit Nite Party

    Message 1 of 2 , May 18, 2007
      Kris, I will be there and I will bring something to eat/enjoy. I just don't know what yet.
      Aleta

      KRISTEN CARLSON <mommy_of_mac@...> wrote:
      Hi SnB members,

      Just want to post about next weeks Anniversary Party! Can't wait to have you all over...and now the dreaded house super clean begins;)

      It's a very informal gathering, full of stitching and bitching with a little eating too. I was going to set up my spinning wheel and drop spindle in case anyone is interested in playing / learning / falling in love;)

      All kinds of beverages will be available: coffee / tea / wine / pop

      As for food, here is what I've gathered so far:

      Kris - selection of cheese and turkey summer sausage

      Becca - brownies (unless baby doesn't like them that day;)

      Amy - chips and salsa

      Theresa - cookies

      Nancy -  death by chocolate brownies (hey, I wont pass up double up on brownies!!)

      If I'm totally off, please let me know and reply with your change or update. From the beginning I was thinking the easier to eat the better...I mean, I do have napkins people (wink-wink).

      Oh, yeah...and if you get a chance to knit up a swatch, that's cool too. I don't want to call anyone out (ahemAleta) but it's okay if you don't get around to it.

      Cheers!
      Kris

      PS - just in case: 19011 Maple Ave, Country Club Hills, IL 60478

      PSS - I can also guide you in by phone: 708-798-2609