Re: **Goody!!**

  • tzurriz
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 6, 2006
      Speaking of yarn . . .

      My box arrived! From the Cherry Tree Hill sale. I'm in yarn snob heaven!

      I easily got $500 worth of yarn for my $90.

      I'm gonna go play with my new yarn some more and dream about all the
      spiffy things I can make!

      SQUEEEEEEEEEEEE!
    • Emily Franz
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 6, 2006
        Yehah!  Don't forget to bring it for show and tell next Wednesday....we all want to play touchy-feely with the 'precious'!

        LOL!

        Em
        My box arrived!  From the Cherry Tree Hill sale.  I'm in yarn snob heaven!

        I easily got $500 worth of yarn for my $90.

        I'm gonna go play with my new yarn some more and dream about all the
        spiffy things I can make!

        SQUEEEEEEEEEEEE!

        Checked by AVG Free Edition.