Re: Becca -- mommy snug

  • dorisr93
    Message 1 of 4 , May 8, 2007
      If in doubt, I'd recommend erring on the side of larger rather than smaller. Unless you feel
      confident that you're going to be one of those women who gain exactly the weight of a baby
      plus placenta and not an ounce more..... Think how you'd feel if you out-grew it in your last
      trimester.

      Doris

      Message 2 of 4 , May 8, 2007
        Mmmm, okay, but this isn't really an issue of how Becca's body will
        respond to pregnancy. It's more about pattern design. Nobody can
        figure out which design conventions the sweater follows, and the
        instructions don't make it clear.