Re: [SouthSuburbanSnB] Becca -- mommy snug

    Message 1 of 4 , May 7, 2007
      Huh, what? I think I've missed an important piece of news here! Congratulations?

      --
      Jen Donnelly

      From: "tstevens_pers" <tstevens_pers@...>

      Becca, that pregnant mom sweater pattern is in IK summer 2006. They
      were talking about it over on the knitty coffeeshop. They've been
      debating whether to make it for pre-pregnancy bust size or pregnant
      bust size. They seem to think you should go with pre-pregnancy, but I
      say look at the schematics to decide.

    • dorisr93
      Message 2 of 4 , May 8, 2007
        If in doubt, I'd recommend erring on the side of larger rather than smaller. Unless you feel
        confident that you're going to be one of those women who gain exactly the weight of a baby
        plus placenta and not an ounce more..... Think how you'd feel if you out-grew it in your last
        trimester.

        Doris

        Message 3 of 4 , May 8, 2007
          Mmmm, okay, but this isn't really an issue of how Becca's body will
          respond to pregnancy. It's more about pattern design. Nobody can
          figure out which design conventions the sweater follows, and the
          instructions don't make it clear.