Lime & Violet Podcast

    Message 1 of 1 , May 4, 2007
      I mentioned this at the last SnB and forgot to post the link.

      http://limenviolet.blogspot.com/

      I've only been listening for a short time, but they make me laugh and bring up my spirits when I need it most. It's basicly two very friendly 30-ish woman, who talk about their projects...and when I mean talk, it's close to an hour and a half. I think I feel in love with these ladies when I first heard them squeal from yarn porn. If anything, you get bored.

      Cheers,
      Kris

      See ya'll tomorrow!! and for those of you who can't come...we'll fondle some fiber for you;)

      with theYahoo! Search weather shortcut.