**Goody!!**

  • Kimberlee
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 6, 2006
      You all sound so much fun!! I am so wanting to go already! Yes, mom's
      night out are so few and precious!! Much needed, that's a sure thing.

      Jen, I wanted to let you know it's SAB time w/ SU! Which means...every
      $50 you spend you get to pick 1 of 6 stamp sets free! And you can
      browse our entire catalog and the SAB catalog online. I'm too scared
      to post it, b/c I feel like I'm advertising! (I don't feel a S&B board
      is the place for promoting anything but knitting). I think you can
      figure out the site anyways! Otherwise, feel free to email me! That's
      all I'll say about my businesses on this site! I'm done! (I just don't
      want any of you to feel that I'm pushy or a salesperson out for your
      $$. Geesh, who has any more of that after you buy yarn??)

      I'll see you soon, if not sooner on the board!
      kimberlee
    • tzurriz
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 6, 2006
        Speaking of yarn . . .

        My box arrived! From the Cherry Tree Hill sale. I'm in yarn snob heaven!

        I easily got $500 worth of yarn for my $90.

        I'm gonna go play with my new yarn some more and dream about all the
        spiffy things I can make!

        SQUEEEEEEEEEEEE!
      • Emily Franz
        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 6, 2006
          Yehah!  Don't forget to bring it for show and tell next Wednesday....we all want to play touchy-feely with the 'precious'!

          LOL!

          Em
          My box arrived!  From the Cherry Tree Hill sale.  I'm in yarn snob heaven!

          I easily got $500 worth of yarn for my $90.

          I'm gonna go play with my new yarn some more and dream about all the
          spiffy things I can make!

          SQUEEEEEEEEEEEE!

          Checked by AVG Free Edition.