Re: [SouthSuburbanStitchnBitch] Hi!

  • Emily Franz
    Message 1 of 10 , Jan 6, 2006
      Hi Kimberlee...My name is Emily and I've gone to three Stitch and Bitch 'sessions' at Caribou...it is fun and very casual, as you can imagine!  I am a 'SCARF KNITTER"  and Rebecca told me I have go to start knitting something else besides scarves!  I agree!  I have my eye on the Coats and Clark free tank top pattern and I have some  yarn to make it.  I got some Debbie Bliss alpaca/silk yarn in black off ebay and when it gets here I'm starting!  I have no idea how to read a pattern and I am scared to death, but I NEED to learn!  I know I can do this!

      Please try to make it to our next 'Bitch session' where we do hardly any complaining, just lots of fun!

      I am looking forward to meeting you!
      Emily
    • radomzal
      Message 2 of 10 , Jan 20, 2006
        Hi everyone!

        My name is Rebecca, and I'm new to the Tinley Park area. I helped
        start up the Valparaiso SnB, and then moved to Tinley and have been
        dying to find some people in the area to knit with - I've definitely
        been knitting alone for too long!

        I should be able to make it to the next meeting and hope to meet some
        of you then!

        ~Rebecca

          Message 4 of 10 , Jan 20, 2006
            Hi Rebecca,

            No need to knit alone!!
            I'm looking forward to meeting you...see you Wed.

            Kris

            Message 5 of 10 , Jan 20, 2006
              Please come join us on Wednesday, we'll be happy to have you!