I'm Sad

  • amlahe616
    Message 1 of 8 , Apr 27, 2007
      I really really want to go. Unfortunately I already signed up to do
      the Run to Remember in Grant Park. If my whole family was going as
      well I'd blow it off and join you. Oh well maybe next time.

      Amy
      Message 2 of 8 , Apr 27, 2007
        There will be a next time, I promise.

        I'll drive the South Suburban bus. Believe me, I can fit 5 people and
        yarn in the Froebe monster truck! :) Heck, I can even fit Kris's
        spinning wheel.

        hint hint.

        Becca

        --- In SouthSuburbanSnB@yahoogroups.com, "amlahe616" <amlahe616@...>

        Message 3 of 8 , Apr 27, 2007
          Yes, when it comes to The Fold, there will always be a next time.  Especially when two groups are now making the trips.

          As for the Froebe monster truck...excellent!

          wrote:

          > I really really want to go. Unfortunately I already signed up to do
          > the Run to Remember in Grant Park. If my whole family was going as
          > well I'd blow it off and join you. Oh well maybe next time.
          >
          > Amy

          Check out new cars at Yahoo! Autos.

          Message 4 of 8 , Apr 27, 2007
            oh, put the pressure on me huh...

            No worries Amy, I think The Fold trips will most likely be a regular thing;)

            Message 5 of 8 , Apr 27, 2007
              Why am I imagining your "excellent" as the Mr. Burns "excellent",
              complete with finger tapping?

              LOL

              Becca

              --- In SouthSuburbanSnB@yahoogroups.com, M B Gentleman <elefink2@...>

              Message 6 of 8 , Apr 27, 2007
                Because I sent that image telepathically to everyone who will read the message.

                Message 7 of 8 , Apr 30, 2007
                  Uh-oh. My telepathy radar must be on the fritz, because I read
                  "monster truck" and heard the "excellent" a la Wayne and Garth.

                  *ggg*

                  Message 8 of 8 , Apr 30, 2007
                    I find it terribly intersting that Becca thinks of me as Mr. Burns, and Theresa thinks of me as either Wayne or Garth.

                    mb