Re: [SouthSuburbanSnB] Re: SNBWB's May field trip

    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 14, 2007
      I haven't heard much about it since The Fold trip.  Is there still a lot of interest in going down there?

      Becca <tzurriz@...> wrote:
      I can't go on the 12th. /cries

      I have a friend in from D.C. (not a knitter, otherwise I'd drag him
      along). Oh drat.

      Are we still planning on an Indy trip next Saturday?

      Becca

      --- In SouthSuburbanSnB@ yahoogroups. com, KRISTEN CARLSON
      <mommy_of_mac@ ...> wrote:

      > Hahahahhaha! !! Can you imagine the face on Toni if both groups
      showed up? I think she would be somewhere between faint and joyful glee.

      > I wouldn't mind a trip;)
      > Kris

      SNBWB, my "other" knitting group, is going on a field trip to The Fold