Re: [SouthSuburbanSnB] SNBWB's May field trip

    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 14, 2007
      Hahahahhaha!!! Can you imagine the face on Toni if both groups showed up? I think she would be somewhere between faint and joyful glee.

      I wouldn't mind a trip;)
      Kris

      Mary Bridget <elefink2@...> wrote:
      SNBWB, my "other" knitting group, is going on a field trip to The Fold
      in May. If you didn't get enough yarn on our February trip, plan to
      come along! Details will be posted as the plan evolves.

      http://snbwbknits. ning.com/ forum

      mb

      Check out new cars at Yahoo! Autos.

      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 14, 2007
        I can't go on the 12th. /cries

        I have a friend in from D.C. (not a knitter, otherwise I'd drag him
        along). Oh drat.

        Are we still planning on an Indy trip next Saturday?

        Becca

        --- In SouthSuburbanSnB@yahoogroups.com, KRISTEN CARLSON

        Message 3 of 4 , Apr 14, 2007
          I haven't heard much about it since The Fold trip.  Is there still a lot of interest in going down there?