Re: [SouthSuburbanSnB] Another Hello!

    Message 1 of 7 , Apr 14, 2007
      Hi Nancy, We would love to have you join us. Looking forward to seeing you Wed.   Aleta

      Nancy <nancy@...> wrote:
      Hi, everyone! I'm so glad to find this group. I'm a newbie knitter
      (still a small "k") but find I am getting sucked deeper into the
      knitting void every day.

      My schedule's goofy because my DH is self-employed and has weird
      hours, but I'm hoping to join you at Caribou next Wednesday.

      ~Nancy

      Check out new cars at Yahoo! Autos.