Re: [SouthSuburbanSnB] Hello

    Message 1 of 8 , Apr 10 4:48 PM
      Hi Amy! Glad you found our group. I'm in Florida right now, but will be returning next week. I hope you can make the meeting, it's a great place to unwind and get inspired by other knitters and we're always happy to expand our group.

      Take care.
      Kris

      amlahe616 <amlahe616@...> wrote:
      I just got the message about caribou coffee tomorrow night. I have
      never been to one of these knits nights before, and I finally am free
      on the night you all are meeting. Mind if I join you?

      Amy

      Try the Yahoo! Mail Beta.

    • amlahe616
      Message 2 of 8 , Jun 20, 2007
        Anyone going tonight? I feel almost up to sitting and knitting. Also
        is Caribou a wireless cafe? If so does anyone want to play on
        Ravelry? I'll bring my laptop if you do.

        Amy

        Theresa I also have Charmed Knits if you still want to see it.
        Message 3 of 8 , Jun 20, 2007
          I'm going to try to make it. Kinda depends on my energy level. Nights
          are hard for me lately. :)

          Oh, and Caribou is a wi-fi hotspot.

          Becca

          --- In SouthSuburbanSnB@yahoogroups.com, "amlahe616" <amlahe616@...>

          Message 4 of 8 , Jun 20, 2007
            Yes, mam, I most definitely want to see that. My spoiled rotten
            nieces and nephews all share my HP obsession and *need* some Hogwarts
            scarves. (Who besides me thinks that Petunia's a secret witch?)

            I might not be able to make it tonight, though. I was supposed to
            pick my parents up from the airport at 3 pm, but now their flight was
            cancelled and we're all in limbo. If they catch a later flight, that
            might keep me from being there tonight.

            Glad to hear you're feeling stronger!
            Theresa

            --- amlahe616 <amlahe616@...> wrote:

            > Anyone going tonight? I feel almost up to sitting and knitting.
            > Also
            > is Caribou a wireless cafe? If so does anyone want to play on
            > Ravelry? I'll bring my laptop if you do.
            >
            > Amy
            >
            > Theresa I also have Charmed Knits if you still want to see it.

            8:00? 8:25? 8:40? Find a flick in no time
            Message 5 of 8 , Jun 20, 2007
              That would be Yes, Yes, and Hell Yes!!

              See you tonight!
              Kris

              amlahe616 <amlahe616@...> wrote:
              Anyone going tonight? I feel almost up to sitting and knitting. Also
              is Caribou a wireless cafe? If so does anyone want to play on
              Ravelry? I'll bring my laptop if you do.

              Amy

              Theresa I also have Charmed Knits if you still want to see it.

              It's here! Your new message!