Re: [SouthSuburbanSnB] Hello

    Message 1 of 8 , Apr 10, 2007
      Hi Amy! Welcome!

      I won't be able to make it tomorrow night (and several of our other
      regulars are out of town), but I hope to meet you another night.
      Please join us any time. :)

      Theresa

      Message 2 of 8 , Apr 10, 2007
        Hi Amy,

        We'll be a smaller group this week, so it may be a better opportunity
        for you to meet people! I look forward to seeing you tomorrow night.

        We never mind having new people join us!

        As Kris says,

        Knit On!

        --Becca

        --- In SouthSuburbanSnB@yahoogroups.com, "amlahe616" <amlahe616@...>

        Message 3 of 8 , Apr 10, 2007
          Hi Amy! Glad you found our group. I'm in Florida right now, but will be returning next week. I hope you can make the meeting, it's a great place to unwind and get inspired by other knitters and we're always happy to expand our group.

          Take care.
          Kris

          amlahe616 <amlahe616@...> wrote:
          I just got the message about caribou coffee tomorrow night. I have
          never been to one of these knits nights before, and I finally am free
          on the night you all are meeting. Mind if I join you?

          Amy

          Try the Yahoo! Mail Beta.

        • amlahe616
          Message 4 of 8 , Jun 20, 2007
            Anyone going tonight? I feel almost up to sitting and knitting. Also
            is Caribou a wireless cafe? If so does anyone want to play on
            Ravelry? I'll bring my laptop if you do.

            Amy

            Theresa I also have Charmed Knits if you still want to see it.
            Message 5 of 8 , Jun 20, 2007
              I'm going to try to make it. Kinda depends on my energy level. Nights
              are hard for me lately. :)

              Oh, and Caribou is a wi-fi hotspot.

              Message 6 of 8 , Jun 20, 2007
                Yes, mam, I most definitely want to see that. My spoiled rotten
                nieces and nephews all share my HP obsession and *need* some Hogwarts
                scarves. (Who besides me thinks that Petunia's a secret witch?)

                I might not be able to make it tonight, though. I was supposed to
                pick my parents up from the airport at 3 pm, but now their flight was
                cancelled and we're all in limbo. If they catch a later flight, that
                might keep me from being there tonight.

                Glad to hear you're feeling stronger!
                Theresa

                --- amlahe616 <amlahe616@...> wrote:

                > Anyone going tonight? I feel almost up to sitting and knitting.
                > Also
                > is Caribou a wireless cafe? If so does anyone want to play on
                > Ravelry? I'll bring my laptop if you do.
                >
                > Amy
                >
                > Theresa I also have Charmed Knits if you still want to see it.

                8:00? 8:25? 8:40? Find a flick in no time
                Message 7 of 8 , Jun 20, 2007
                  That would be Yes, Yes, and Hell Yes!!

                  See you tonight!
                  Kris

                  amlahe616 <amlahe616@...> wrote:
                  Anyone going tonight? I feel almost up to sitting and knitting. Also
                  is Caribou a wireless cafe? If so does anyone want to play on
                  Ravelry? I'll bring my laptop if you do.

                  Amy

                  Theresa I also have Charmed Knits if you still want to see it.

                  It's here! Your new message!