Hello

  • amlahe616
    Message 1 of 8 , Apr 10, 2007
      I just got the message about caribou coffee tomorrow night. I have
      never been to one of these knits nights before, and I finally am free
      on the night you all are meeting. Mind if I join you?

      Amy
      Message 2 of 8 , Apr 10, 2007
        Hi Amy! Welcome!

        I won't be able to make it tomorrow night (and several of our other
        regulars are out of town), but I hope to meet you another night.
        Please join us any time. :)

        Theresa

        Message 3 of 8 , Apr 10, 2007
          Hi Amy,

          We'll be a smaller group this week, so it may be a better opportunity
          for you to meet people! I look forward to seeing you tomorrow night.

          We never mind having new people join us!

          As Kris says,

          Knit On!

          --Becca

          --- In SouthSuburbanSnB@yahoogroups.com, "amlahe616" <amlahe616@...>

          Message 4 of 8 , Apr 10, 2007
            Hi Amy! Glad you found our group. I'm in Florida right now, but will be returning next week. I hope you can make the meeting, it's a great place to unwind and get inspired by other knitters and we're always happy to expand our group.

            Take care.
            Kris

            amlahe616 <amlahe616@...> wrote:
            I just got the message about caribou coffee tomorrow night. I have
            never been to one of these knits nights before, and I finally am free
            on the night you all are meeting. Mind if I join you?

            Amy

            Try the Yahoo! Mail Beta.

          • amlahe616
            Message 5 of 8 , Jun 20, 2007
              Anyone going tonight? I feel almost up to sitting and knitting. Also
              is Caribou a wireless cafe? If so does anyone want to play on
              Ravelry? I'll bring my laptop if you do.

              Amy

              Theresa I also have Charmed Knits if you still want to see it.
              Message 6 of 8 , Jun 20, 2007
                I'm going to try to make it. Kinda depends on my energy level. Nights
                are hard for me lately. :)

                Oh, and Caribou is a wi-fi hotspot.

                Message 7 of 8 , Jun 20, 2007
                  Yes, mam, I most definitely want to see that. My spoiled rotten
                  nieces and nephews all share my HP obsession and *need* some Hogwarts
                  scarves. (Who besides me thinks that Petunia's a secret witch?)

                  I might not be able to make it tonight, though. I was supposed to
                  pick my parents up from the airport at 3 pm, but now their flight was
                  cancelled and we're all in limbo. If they catch a later flight, that
                  might keep me from being there tonight.

                  Glad to hear you're feeling stronger!
                  Theresa

                  --- amlahe616 <amlahe616@...> wrote:

                  > Anyone going tonight? I feel almost up to sitting and knitting.
                  > Also
                  > is Caribou a wireless cafe? If so does anyone want to play on
                  > Ravelry? I'll bring my laptop if you do.
                  >
                  > Amy
                  >
                  > Theresa I also have Charmed Knits if you still want to see it.

                  8:00? 8:25? 8:40? Find a flick in no time
                  Message 8 of 8 , Jun 20, 2007
                    That would be Yes, Yes, and Hell Yes!!

                    See you tonight!
                    Kris

                    amlahe616 <amlahe616@...> wrote:
                    Anyone going tonight? I feel almost up to sitting and knitting. Also
                    is Caribou a wireless cafe? If so does anyone want to play on
                    Ravelry? I'll bring my laptop if you do.

                    Amy

                    Theresa I also have Charmed Knits if you still want to see it.

                    It's here! Your new message!