Fwd: Rowan Sale!

  • Doris Johnson
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 9 6:14 AM
      Dream Weaver Yarns LLC <natalie@...> wrote:
      Date: Sun, 8 Apr 2007 07:04:51 -0400 (EDT)
      From: Dream Weaver Yarns LLC <natalie@...>
      To: doris7264@...
      Subject: Rowan Sale!

      If you cannot view this e-postcard, click here:
      http://www.dreamweaveryarns.com/postcard/rowansale.htm

      Forward email

      This email was sent to doris7264@..., by natalie@...

      Dream Weaver Yarns LLC | www.DreamWeaverYarns.com | Massapequa | NY | 11758

      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 9 7:39 AM
        Thanks, Doris. :) By the way, that shop in Valpo is open on
        Saturdays from 10 to 3. Keep meaning to tell you that, but my brains
        fell out of my head a few weeks ago and I still haven't retrieved
        them.

        TV dinner still cooling?
        http://tv.yahoo.com/