Impromptu SNB --- Vicky's Invite, 4/7/2007, 7:00 pm

  • SouthSuburbanSnB@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 6, 2007
      Reminder from: SouthSuburbanSnB Yahoo! Group

      Title: Impromptu SNB --- Vicky's Invite

      Date: Saturday April 7, 2007
      Time: 7:00 pm - 10:00 pm
      Location: Caribou Coffee in Tinley Park
      Notes: I will be visiting Chicago from New York and I invite all SouthSuburbanSNBers to meet with me on Saturday, April 7 @ 7:00PM at Caribou Coffee in Tinley Park, for a little bit of Stitchin', Bitchin' and Fun.

      I dunno how long I will be able to stay, but I am betting on at least a couple hours.

      Hope to see you all then!
      Vicky

      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 6, 2007
        Sorry, I can't come.  I have an Easter egg coloring contest to attend.

        Date: Saturday April 7, 2007
        Time: 7:00 pm - 10:00 pm
        Location: Caribou Coffee in Tinley Park
        Notes: I will be visiting Chicago from New York and I invite all SouthSuburbanSNBers to meet with me on Saturday, April 7 @ 7:00PM at Caribou Coffee in Tinley Park, for a little bit of Stitchin', Bitchin' and Fun.

        I dunno how long I will be able to stay, but I am betting on at least a couple hours.

        Hope to see you all then!
        Vicky

        Food fight? Enjoy some healthy debate
        in the Yahoo! Answers Food & Drink Q&A.

        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 6, 2007
          I'll be there! I expect to arrive between 7 and 7:15. :D

          Never miss an email again!