Re: [SouthSuburbanSnB] knitting shop map

    Message 1 of 7 , Apr 6, 2007
      Dude, they carry Muench. You know that yarn that felts and turns into
      velvet, the Touch Me? That's Muench. I want to make underpants out of
      that stuff.

      --- KRISTEN CARLSON <mommy_of_mac@...> wrote:

      > oh no....did you see the huge box of Koigu under the gallery
      > photos?
      >
      > Theresa Stevens <tstevens_pers@...> wrote:
      > Yes.
      >
      > http://www.yarns2ewe.com/
      >
      > This could be bad. Very very bad. We'll see if I can get there,
      > though. Conferences are usually busy times, but from the looks of
      > this place, that might be the only thing saving my credit card!
      >
      > --- KRISTEN CARLSON <mommy_of_mac@...> wrote:
      >
      > > Did this help in finding some knitting stores for you on your
      > trip
      > > to TX?
      > >
      > > tstevens_pers <tstevens_pers@...> wrote:
      >
      > > Here is the link to the mapmuse collection of
      > knitting
      > > shops. This
      > > collection is maintained by knitters/volunteers, so the
      > > information
      > > isn't always up to date. But it's usually a good start.
      > >
      > > http://find.mapmuse.com/re1/interest.php?
      > > brandID=KNITTING_SHOPS&authCod=oran
      > >
      > > Theresa
      > >

      > > ---------------------------------
      > > Sucker-punch spam with award-winning protection.
      > > Try the free Yahoo! Mail Beta.

      > Try the Yahoo! Mail Beta.

      > Try the free Yahoo! Mail Beta.

      Be a PS3 game guru.
    • Emily Franz
      Message 2 of 7 , Apr 6, 2007
        Hi Kristin...did you get my emails yesterday for the catalog?

        Em

        Message 3 of 7 , Apr 6, 2007
          Yes I did...I was just downloading the files. My computer was down, so I'm just getting a chance to go through the stuff now. Looks like you've been busy adding projects to your already long list of items;)