Re: [SouthSuburbanSnB] knitting shop map

    Message 1 of 7 , Apr 6, 2007
      oh no....did you see the huge box of Koigu under the gallery photos?

      Theresa Stevens <tstevens_pers@...> wrote:
      Yes.

      http://www.yarns2ew e.com/

      This could be bad. Very very bad. We'll see if I can get there,
      though. Conferences are usually busy times, but from the looks of
      this place, that might be the only thing saving my credit card!

      --- KRISTEN CARLSON <mommy_of_mac@ yahoo.com> wrote:

      > Did this help in finding some knitting stores for you on your trip
      > to TX?
      >
      > tstevens_pers <tstevens_pers@ yahoo.com> wrote:
      > Here is the link to the mapmuse collection of knitting
      > shops. This
      > collection is maintained by knitters/volunteers , so the
      > information
      > isn't always up to date. But it's usually a good start.
      >
      > http://find. mapmuse.com/ re1/interest. php?
      > brandID=KNITTING_ SHOPS&authCod= oran
      >
      > Theresa
      >

      > ------------ --------- --------- ---
      > Try the free Yahoo! Mail Beta.

      Try the Yahoo! Mail Beta.
      http://advision. webevents. yahoo.com/ mailbeta/ newmail_tools. html

      Try the free Yahoo! Mail Beta.

      Message 2 of 7 , Apr 6, 2007
        Dude, they carry Muench. You know that yarn that felts and turns into
        velvet, the Touch Me? That's Muench. I want to make underpants out of
        that stuff.

        --- KRISTEN CARLSON <mommy_of_mac@...> wrote:

        > oh no....did you see the huge box of Koigu under the gallery
        > photos?
        >
        > Theresa Stevens <tstevens_pers@...> wrote:
        > Yes.
        >
        > http://www.yarns2ewe.com/
        >
        > This could be bad. Very very bad. We'll see if I can get there,
        > though. Conferences are usually busy times, but from the looks of
        > this place, that might be the only thing saving my credit card!
        >
        > --- KRISTEN CARLSON <mommy_of_mac@...> wrote:
        >
        > > Did this help in finding some knitting stores for you on your
        > trip
        > > to TX?
        > >
        > > tstevens_pers <tstevens_pers@...> wrote:
        >
        > > Here is the link to the mapmuse collection of
        > knitting
        > > shops. This
        > > collection is maintained by knitters/volunteers, so the
        > > information
        > > isn't always up to date. But it's usually a good start.
        > >
        > > http://find.mapmuse.com/re1/interest.php?
        > > brandID=KNITTING_SHOPS&authCod=oran
        > >
        > > Theresa
        > >

        > > ---------------------------------
        > > Sucker-punch spam with award-winning protection.
        > > Try the free Yahoo! Mail Beta.

        > Try the Yahoo! Mail Beta.

        > Try the free Yahoo! Mail Beta.

        Be a PS3 game guru.
      • Emily Franz
        Message 3 of 7 , Apr 6, 2007
          Hi Kristin...did you get my emails yesterday for the catalog?

          Em

          Message 4 of 7 , Apr 6, 2007
            Yes I did...I was just downloading the files. My computer was down, so I'm just getting a chance to go through the stuff now. Looks like you've been busy adding projects to your already long list of items;)