Re: [SouthSuburbanSnB] knitting shop map

    Message 1 of 7 , Apr 6, 2007
      Yes.

      http://www.yarns2ewe.com/

      This could be bad. Very very bad. We'll see if I can get there,
      though. Conferences are usually busy times, but from the looks of
      this place, that might be the only thing saving my credit card!

      --- KRISTEN CARLSON <mommy_of_mac@...> wrote:

      > Did this help in finding some knitting stores for you on your trip
      > to TX?
      >
      > tstevens_pers <tstevens_pers@...> wrote:
      > Here is the link to the mapmuse collection of knitting
      > shops. This
      > collection is maintained by knitters/volunteers, so the
      > information
      > isn't always up to date. But it's usually a good start.
      >
      > http://find.mapmuse.com/re1/interest.php?
      > brandID=KNITTING_SHOPS&authCod=oran

      > Try the free Yahoo! Mail Beta.

      Try the Yahoo! Mail Beta.
      Message 2 of 7 , Apr 6, 2007
        oh no....did you see the huge box of Koigu under the gallery photos?

        --- KRISTEN CARLSON <mommy_of_mac@ yahoo.com> wrote:

        > Did this help in finding some knitting stores for you on your trip
        > to TX?
        >
        > tstevens_pers <tstevens_pers@ yahoo.com> wrote:
        > Here is the link to the mapmuse collection of knitting
        > shops. This
        > collection is maintained by knitters/volunteers , so the
        > information
        > isn't always up to date. But it's usually a good start.
        >
        > http://find. mapmuse.com/ re1/interest. php?
        > brandID=KNITTING_ SHOPS&authCod= oran
        >
        > Theresa
        >

        > ------------ --------- --------- ---
        > Try the free Yahoo! Mail Beta.

        Try the Yahoo! Mail Beta.
        http://advision. webevents. yahoo.com/ mailbeta/ newmail_tools. html

        Try the free Yahoo! Mail Beta.

        Message 3 of 7 , Apr 6, 2007
          Dude, they carry Muench. You know that yarn that felts and turns into
          velvet, the Touch Me? That's Muench. I want to make underpants out of
          that stuff.

          --- KRISTEN CARLSON <mommy_of_mac@...> wrote:

          > oh no....did you see the huge box of Koigu under the gallery
          > photos?
          >
          > Theresa Stevens <tstevens_pers@...> wrote:
          > Yes.
          >
          > http://www.yarns2ewe.com/
          >
          > This could be bad. Very very bad. We'll see if I can get there,
          > though. Conferences are usually busy times, but from the looks of
          > this place, that might be the only thing saving my credit card!
          >
          > --- KRISTEN CARLSON <mommy_of_mac@...> wrote:
          >
          > > Did this help in finding some knitting stores for you on your
          > trip
          > > to TX?
          > >
          > > tstevens_pers <tstevens_pers@...> wrote:
          >
          > > Here is the link to the mapmuse collection of
          > knitting
          > > shops. This
          > > collection is maintained by knitters/volunteers, so the
          > > information
          > > isn't always up to date. But it's usually a good start.
          > >
          > > http://find.mapmuse.com/re1/interest.php?
          > > brandID=KNITTING_SHOPS&authCod=oran
          > >
          > > Theresa
          > >

          > > ---------------------------------
          > > Sucker-punch spam with award-winning protection.
          > > Try the free Yahoo! Mail Beta.

          > Try the Yahoo! Mail Beta.

          > Try the free Yahoo! Mail Beta.

          Be a PS3 game guru.
        • Emily Franz
          Message 4 of 7 , Apr 6, 2007
            Hi Kristin...did you get my emails yesterday for the catalog?

            Em

            Message 5 of 7 , Apr 6, 2007
              Yes I did...I was just downloading the files. My computer was down, so I'm just getting a chance to go through the stuff now. Looks like you've been busy adding projects to your already long list of items;)