knitting shop map

  • tstevens_pers
    Message 1 of 7 , Apr 5, 2007
      Here is the link to the mapmuse collection of knitting shops. This
      collection is maintained by knitters/volunteers, so the information
      isn't always up to date. But it's usually a good start.

      http://find.mapmuse.com/re1/interest.php?
      brandID=KNITTING_SHOPS&authCod=oran

      Message 2 of 7 , Apr 5, 2007
        Did this help in finding some knitting stores for you on your trip to TX?

        tstevens_pers <tstevens_pers@...> wrote:
        Here is the link to the mapmuse collection of knitting shops. This
        collection is maintained by knitters/volunteers , so the information
        isn't always up to date. But it's usually a good start.

        http://find. mapmuse.com/ re1/interest. php?
        brandID=KNITTING_ SHOPS&authCod= oran

        Try the free Yahoo! Mail Beta.

        Message 3 of 7 , Apr 6, 2007
          Yes.

          http://www.yarns2ewe.com/

          This could be bad. Very very bad. We'll see if I can get there,
          though. Conferences are usually busy times, but from the looks of
          this place, that might be the only thing saving my credit card!

          --- KRISTEN CARLSON <mommy_of_mac@...> wrote:

          > Did this help in finding some knitting stores for you on your trip
          > to TX?
          >
          > tstevens_pers <tstevens_pers@...> wrote:
          > Here is the link to the mapmuse collection of knitting
          > shops. This
          > collection is maintained by knitters/volunteers, so the
          > information
          > isn't always up to date. But it's usually a good start.
          >
          > http://find.mapmuse.com/re1/interest.php?
          > brandID=KNITTING_SHOPS&authCod=oran

          > Try the free Yahoo! Mail Beta.

          Try the Yahoo! Mail Beta.
          Message 4 of 7 , Apr 6, 2007
            oh no....did you see the huge box of Koigu under the gallery photos?

            --- KRISTEN CARLSON <mommy_of_mac@ yahoo.com> wrote:

            > Did this help in finding some knitting stores for you on your trip
            > to TX?
            >
            > tstevens_pers <tstevens_pers@ yahoo.com> wrote:
            > Here is the link to the mapmuse collection of knitting
            > shops. This
            > collection is maintained by knitters/volunteers , so the
            > information
            > isn't always up to date. But it's usually a good start.
            >
            > http://find. mapmuse.com/ re1/interest. php?
            > brandID=KNITTING_ SHOPS&authCod= oran
            >
            > Theresa
            >

            > ------------ --------- --------- ---
            > Try the free Yahoo! Mail Beta.

            Try the Yahoo! Mail Beta.
            http://advision. webevents. yahoo.com/ mailbeta/ newmail_tools. html

            Try the free Yahoo! Mail Beta.

            Message 5 of 7 , Apr 6, 2007
              Dude, they carry Muench. You know that yarn that felts and turns into
              velvet, the Touch Me? That's Muench. I want to make underpants out of
              that stuff.

              --- KRISTEN CARLSON <mommy_of_mac@...> wrote:

              > oh no....did you see the huge box of Koigu under the gallery
              > photos?
              >
              > Theresa Stevens <tstevens_pers@...> wrote:
              > Yes.
              >
              > http://www.yarns2ewe.com/
              >
              > This could be bad. Very very bad. We'll see if I can get there,
              > though. Conferences are usually busy times, but from the looks of
              > this place, that might be the only thing saving my credit card!
              >
              > --- KRISTEN CARLSON <mommy_of_mac@...> wrote:
              >
              > > Did this help in finding some knitting stores for you on your
              > trip
              > > to TX?
              > >
              > > tstevens_pers <tstevens_pers@...> wrote:
              >
              > > Here is the link to the mapmuse collection of
              > knitting
              > > shops. This
              > > collection is maintained by knitters/volunteers, so the
              > > information
              > > isn't always up to date. But it's usually a good start.
              > >
              > > http://find.mapmuse.com/re1/interest.php?
              > > brandID=KNITTING_SHOPS&authCod=oran
              > >
              > > Theresa
              > >

              > > ---------------------------------
              > > Sucker-punch spam with award-winning protection.
              > > Try the free Yahoo! Mail Beta.

              > Try the Yahoo! Mail Beta.

              > Try the free Yahoo! Mail Beta.

              Be a PS3 game guru.
            • Emily Franz
              Message 6 of 7 , Apr 6, 2007
                Hi Kristin...did you get my emails yesterday for the catalog?

                Em

                Message 7 of 7 , Apr 6, 2007
                  Yes I did...I was just downloading the files. My computer was down, so I'm just getting a chance to go through the stuff now. Looks like you've been busy adding projects to your already long list of items;)