Re: [SouthSuburbanSnB] Re: Vicky's Visit

  • nia_mac@niaskywalk.com
    Message 1 of 13 , Apr 3 2:58 PM
      This is Vicky and I hope this clears everything up.

      I will be visiting Chicago from New York and I invite all
      SouthSuburbanSNBers to meet with me on Saturday, April 7 @ 7:00PM at
      Caribou Coffee in Tinley Park, for a little bit of Stitchin', Bitchin'
      and Fun.

      I dunno how long I will be able to stay, but I am betting on at least a
      couple hours.

      Hope to see you all then!
      Vicky

      Message 2 of 13 , Apr 3 9:24 PM
        Saturday night, 7 pm, at Caribou in Tinley.

        Theresa

        --- dorisr93 <doris7264@...> wrote:

        > I've lost track totally. Are we getting together Saturday morning
        > or
        > evening, or is it Friday night?
        >
        > Doris

        Finding fabulous fares is fun.