Re: Vicky's Visit

  • dorisr93
    Message 1 of 13 , Apr 3, 2007
      I've lost track totally. Are we getting together Saturday morning or
      evening, or is it Friday night?

      Doris
    • nia_mac@niaskywalk.com
      Message 2 of 13 , Apr 3, 2007
        This is Vicky and I hope this clears everything up.

        I will be visiting Chicago from New York and I invite all
        SouthSuburbanSNBers to meet with me on Saturday, April 7 @ 7:00PM at
        Caribou Coffee in Tinley Park, for a little bit of Stitchin', Bitchin'
        and Fun.

        I dunno how long I will be able to stay, but I am betting on at least a
        couple hours.

        Hope to see you all then!
        Vicky

        Message 3 of 13 , Apr 3, 2007
          Saturday night, 7 pm, at Caribou in Tinley.

          Theresa

          --- dorisr93 <doris7264@...> wrote:

          > I've lost track totally. Are we getting together Saturday morning
          > or
          > evening, or is it Friday night?
          >
          > Doris

          Finding fabulous fares is fun.