Webs Anniversary Sale

    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 3 12:41 PM
      Got this off the Knitters Review...

      :) ~Kris

      We are celebrating our 33rd year in business with our annual Anniversary Sale. This sale offers many of the current yarns you know and love on sale at tremendous savings! Yarns such as Cascade 220, Encore, Foliage, Torino and many, many more.

      The sale runs throughout April and May both on-line and in our brick and mortar store in Northampton, MA. We will be replenishing all of the yarns continuously - if there's something you want and we show as out of stock, don't worry! We'll get it back in stock asap.

      Click on the link below to start shopping and saving!
      http://yarn.com/webs/0/0/1304/0-0-1294/

      The fish are biting.
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 8 9:13 PM
        A certain someone whose initials stand for Kris Carlson got special
        mention in the Harlot's blog.

        http://www.yarnharlot.ca/blog/

        Look at that grin. That is one happy knitter. :D

        Looking for earth-friendly autos?
        http://autos.yahoo.com/green_center/