Re: [SouthSuburbanSnB] Re: Vicky's Visit

    Message 1 of 13 , Apr 2 8:59 AM
      Perfect! I have to work until 6, so that gives me time to stop at
      home for my knitting bag before heading out to meet you.

      Looking forward to it!
      Theresa

      --- Apolonia Skywalk <nia_mac@...> wrote:

      > Is 7pm ok? I have a friend who would like to come, but she can't
      > get
      > there until 7pm. If this is inconvenient, I will make other
      > arrangements with her and meet you at a different time.
      >
      > Let me know please!
      > Vicky
      >

      > --- In SouthSuburbanSnB@yahoogroups.com, "Becca" <tzurriz@...>
      > wrote:
      > >
      > > I'll be there!
      > >

      > > --- In SouthSuburbanSnB@yahoogroups.com, KRISTEN CARLSON
      > > <mommy_of_mac@> wrote:
      > > >
      > > > Oh Stink!
      > > >
      > > > My flight leaves out Saturday, as I'm heading to FL to visit
      > with
      > > the family.
      > > >
      > > > ~K
      > > >
      > > > Apolonia Skywalk <nia_mac@> wrote:
      >
      > > Hi all!
      > > >
      > > > Just letting you know I will be arriving in Chicago on Friday
      > April 6
      > > > about 10:30 PM... so I will have a short time on saturday to
      > do some
      > > > knitting... Any takers? What time is good?
      > > >
      > > > Talk to y'all later!
      > > > Vicky

      Food fight? Enjoy some healthy debate
      in the Yahoo! Answers Food & Drink Q&A.
    • dorisr93
      Message 2 of 13 , Apr 3 2:28 PM
        I've lost track totally. Are we getting together Saturday morning or
        evening, or is it Friday night?

        Doris
      • nia_mac@niaskywalk.com
        Message 3 of 13 , Apr 3 2:58 PM
          This is Vicky and I hope this clears everything up.

          I will be visiting Chicago from New York and I invite all
          SouthSuburbanSNBers to meet with me on Saturday, April 7 @ 7:00PM at
          Caribou Coffee in Tinley Park, for a little bit of Stitchin', Bitchin'
          and Fun.

          I dunno how long I will be able to stay, but I am betting on at least a
          couple hours.

          Hope to see you all then!
          Vicky

          Message 4 of 13 , Apr 3 9:24 PM
            Saturday night, 7 pm, at Caribou in Tinley.

            Theresa

            --- dorisr93 <doris7264@...> wrote:

            > I've lost track totally. Are we getting together Saturday morning
            > or
            > evening, or is it Friday night?
            >
            > Doris

            Finding fabulous fares is fun.