I'll understand if we are down a few members this week . . .

    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 31, 2007
      Hi Brenda,

      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 1, 2007
        Since I'm downtown, I'll be going to see Amy Singer. I was planning on popping in for her to sign my book then head back home to go knit with you all later that evening.

        I picked up her book this weekend and my goodness, she's got some great stuff in there. If anyone wants to meet up let me know and we can go together. Loopy Yarns is but a 15 minute walk from my job and if you take the train downtown you more time to knit.

        ~Kris

        Becca <tzurriz@...> wrote:
        Hi Brenda,

        > I've been to several of the different SnBs in Chicago and thought
        > they'd be interested in our upcoming event.
        >
        > Amy Singer, author of No Sheep For You, co-author of Big Girl
        > Knits, and Editor of www.knitty.com, will be visiting Loopy Yarns
        > on Wednesday, April 4 from 5:30 to 7:30 for a book signing, trunk
        > show, and party. These fabulous books should be in every
        > knitter's library! To celebrate, for two hours only were having
        > a sale of 20% off ALL our animal free yarns and ALL our silk.
        > Thats EVERY cotton, bamboo, linen, soy, corn, and milk yarn, as
        > well as all our 100% silk and wool-free silk blends. So come in
        > to meet Amy on April 4, and go home with some great books and
        > great yarn!
        >
        > We'd love it if you could send this information to all the
        > leaders of the groups so no one misses this opportunity. This is
        > Amy's first book signing in the US.
        >
        > Thanks!
        > Vicki Sayre
        > Loopy Yarns