New poll for SouthSuburbanStitchnBitch

  • SouthSuburbanStitchnBitch@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 28, 2005
      SouthSuburbanStitchnBitch group:

      RSVP For the January 11 Meeting!

      o I will be there as surely as Amelia Earhart flew airplanes!
      o I'll try to be there, but I may be invited to Naomi Judd's birthday party instead.
      o I probably will not be able to attend, seeing as I'll be mourning Francis Scott Key.
      o There is no way I'll be there, I'm allready hiding under the bed for Friday the 13th.
      o What does any of this have to do with knitting?

      web site listed above.

      Thanks!