Vicky's Visit

  • Apolonia Skywalk
    Message 1 of 13 , Mar 26, 2007
      Hi all!

      Just letting you know I will be arriving in Chicago on Friday April 6
      about 10:30 PM... so I will have a short time on saturday to do some
      knitting... Any takers? What time is good?

      Talk to y'all later!
      Vicky
      Message 2 of 13 , Mar 26, 2007
        I don't have my schedule for that week yet, but yes, I would
        definitely like to do a NYC-update SnB!

        Once I get my schedule for that Saturday, I'll be able to confirm
        times etc. I assume we'll be at the usual place? Or do we want to try
        something else?

        Theresa

        --- Apolonia Skywalk <nia_mac@...> wrote:

        > Hi all!
        >
        > Just letting you know I will be arriving in Chicago on Friday April
        > 6
        > about 10:30 PM... so I will have a short time on saturday to do
        > some
        > knitting... Any takers? What time is good?
        >
        > Talk to y'all later!
        > Vicky

        The fish are biting.
      • Apolonia Skywalk
        Message 3 of 13 , Mar 26, 2007
          I am all for Caribou... There are NONE around HERE. I miss the coffee
          there.

          ~ Vicky

          --- In SouthSuburbanSnB@yahoogroups.com, Theresa Stevens

          Message 4 of 13 , Mar 26, 2007
            Caribou it is, then.

            Looking forward to it!

            --- Apolonia Skywalk <nia_mac@...> wrote:

            > I am all for Caribou... There are NONE around HERE. I miss the
            > coffee
            > there.
            >
            > ~ Vicky
            >
            > --- In SouthSuburbanSnB@yahoogroups.com, Theresa Stevens
            > <tstevens_pers@...> wrote:
            > >
            > > I don't have my schedule for that week yet, but yes, I would
            > > definitely like to do a NYC-update SnB!
            > >
            > > Once I get my schedule for that Saturday, I'll be able to confirm
            > > times etc. I assume we'll be at the usual place? Or do we want to
            > try
            > > something else?
            > >
            > > Theresa
            > >
            > > --- Apolonia Skywalk <nia_mac@...> wrote:
            > >
            > > > Hi all!
            > > >
            > > > Just letting you know I will be arriving in Chicago on Friday
            > April
            > > > 6
            > > > about 10:30 PM... so I will have a short time on saturday to do
            > > > some
            > > > knitting... Any takers? What time is good?
            > > >
            > > > Talk to y'all later!
            > > > Vicky
            > > >

            > > > Yahoo! Groups Links

            > > The fish are biting.
            > > Get more visitors on your site using Yahoo! Search Marketing.
            > > http://searchmarketing.yahoo.com/arp/sponsoredsearch_v2.php

            TV dinner still cooling?
            http://tv.yahoo.com/
            Message 5 of 13 , Mar 26, 2007
              Oh Stink!

              My flight leaves out Saturday, as I'm heading to FL to visit with the family.

              ~K

              Apolonia Skywalk <nia_mac@...> wrote:
              Hi all!

              Just letting you know I will be arriving in Chicago on Friday April 6
              about 10:30 PM... so I will have a short time on saturday to do some
              knitting... Any takers? What time is good?

              Talk to y'all later!
              Vicky

              Get your own web address.

              Message 6 of 13 , Mar 26, 2007
                I'll be there!

                --- In SouthSuburbanSnB@yahoogroups.com, KRISTEN CARLSON
                <mommy_of_mac@...> wrote:

                > Oh Stink!
                >
                > My flight leaves out Saturday, as I'm heading to FL to visit with
                the family.

                > ~K
                >
                > Apolonia Skywalk <nia_mac@...> wrote:
                Hi all!

                > Just letting you know I will be arriving in Chicago on Friday April 6
                > about 10:30 PM... so I will have a short time on saturday to do some
                > knitting... Any takers? What time is good?
                >
                > Talk to y'all later!
                > Vicky
                >

                > ---------------------------------
                > Get your own web address.

              • Apolonia Skywalk
                Message 7 of 13 , Apr 2, 2007
                  Is 7pm ok? I have a friend who would like to come, but she can't get
                  there until 7pm. If this is inconvenient, I will make other
                  arrangements with her and meet you at a different time.

                  Let me know please!
                  Vicky

                  --- In SouthSuburbanSnB@yahoogroups.com, "Becca" <tzurriz@...> wrote:

                  > I'll be there!
                  >

                  > --- In SouthSuburbanSnB@yahoogroups.com, KRISTEN CARLSON
                  > <mommy_of_mac@> wrote:
                  > >
                  > > Oh Stink!
                  > >
                  > > My flight leaves out Saturday, as I'm heading to FL to visit with
                  > the family.
                  > >
                  > > ~K
                  > >
                  > > Apolonia Skywalk <nia_mac@> wrote:
                  > Hi all!
                  > >
                  > > Just letting you know I will be arriving in Chicago on Friday April 6
                  > > about 10:30 PM... so I will have a short time on saturday to do some
                  > > knitting... Any takers? What time is good?
                  > >
                  > > Talk to y'all later!
                  > > Vicky
                • Apolonia Skywalk
                  Message 8 of 13 , Apr 2, 2007
                    Oh No! Well, have a lovely trip to Florida! I will see you next time
                    I am in, by hook or crook ;-) I think that will be Ren Faire
                    season... hmmm... Wanna go to Opening Weekend of Ren Faire?

                    Of course EVERYONE is invited to come and meet up out there ;-)

                    I will send details a little later. ;-)

                    Vicky

                    Message 9 of 13 , Apr 2, 2007
                      wow. You're killing "date night" here. (just kidding)

                      We'll see you at 7 p.m. on Saturday. :)

                      --- In SouthSuburbanSnB@yahoogroups.com, "Apolonia Skywalk"

                      Message 10 of 13 , Apr 2, 2007
                        Perfect! I have to work until 6, so that gives me time to stop at
                        home for my knitting bag before heading out to meet you.

                        Looking forward to it!
                        Theresa

                        --- Apolonia Skywalk <nia_mac@...> wrote:

                        > Is 7pm ok? I have a friend who would like to come, but she can't
                        > get
                        > there until 7pm. If this is inconvenient, I will make other
                        > arrangements with her and meet you at a different time.
                        >
                        > Let me know please!
                        > Vicky
                        >

                        > --- In SouthSuburbanSnB@yahoogroups.com, "Becca" <tzurriz@...>
                        > wrote:
                        > >
                        > > I'll be there!
                        > >

                        > > --- In SouthSuburbanSnB@yahoogroups.com, KRISTEN CARLSON
                        > > <mommy_of_mac@> wrote:
                        > > >
                        > > > Oh Stink!
                        > > >
                        > > > My flight leaves out Saturday, as I'm heading to FL to visit
                        > with
                        > > the family.
                        > > >
                        > > > ~K
                        > > >
                        > > > Apolonia Skywalk <nia_mac@> wrote:
                        >
                        > > Hi all!
                        > > >
                        > > > Just letting you know I will be arriving in Chicago on Friday
                        > April 6
                        > > > about 10:30 PM... so I will have a short time on saturday to
                        > do some
                        > > > knitting... Any takers? What time is good?
                        > > >
                        > > > Talk to y'all later!
                        > > > Vicky

                        Food fight? Enjoy some healthy debate
                        in the Yahoo! Answers Food & Drink Q&A.
                      • dorisr93
                        Message 11 of 13 , Apr 3, 2007
                          I've lost track totally. Are we getting together Saturday morning or
                          evening, or is it Friday night?

                          Doris
                        • nia_mac@niaskywalk.com
                          Message 12 of 13 , Apr 3, 2007
                            This is Vicky and I hope this clears everything up.

                            I will be visiting Chicago from New York and I invite all
                            SouthSuburbanSNBers to meet with me on Saturday, April 7 @ 7:00PM at
                            Caribou Coffee in Tinley Park, for a little bit of Stitchin', Bitchin'
                            and Fun.

                            I dunno how long I will be able to stay, but I am betting on at least a
                            couple hours.

                            Hope to see you all then!
                            Vicky

                            Message 13 of 13 , Apr 3, 2007
                              Saturday night, 7 pm, at Caribou in Tinley.

                              Theresa

                              --- dorisr93 <doris7264@...> wrote:

                              > I've lost track totally. Are we getting together Saturday morning
                              > or
                              > evening, or is it Friday night?
                              >
                              > Doris

                              Finding fabulous fares is fun.