Speed Knitters

    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 24, 2007
      This was posted on the Alice Starmore list about the rebirth of
      knitting in France and a recent Stitches-type festival there. Note
      the winning speeds! Hokey Smokey!

      > attendance to their Needlework Festival on Sunday March 4
      this year has increased 10%. There were two divisions for the
      knitting and
      crocheting speed contests: french and international The winner of the
      French
      division was Ariella Lecuyer with 213 stitches/minute, and the one
      for the
      international division was Maria Nicolo from Portugal with 240
      stitches/minute.

      Try the Yahoo! Mail Beta.
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 24, 2007
        I'm not worthy.

        Theresa Stevens <tstevens_pers@...> wrote:
        This was posted on the Alice Starmore list about the rebirth of
        knitting in France and a recent Stitches-type festival there. Note
        the winning speeds! Hokey Smokey!

        > attendance to their Needlework Festival on Sunday March 4
        this year has increased 10%. There were two divisions for the
        knitting and
        crocheting speed contests: french and international The winner of the
        French
        division was Ariella Lecuyer with 213 stitches/minute, and the one
        for the
        international division was Maria Nicolo from Portugal with 240
        stitches/minute.

        Try the Yahoo! Mail Beta.
        http://advision. webevents. yahoo.com/ mailbeta/ newmail_tools. html

        The fish are biting.

      • SouthSuburbanSnB@yahoogroups.com
        Message 3 of 4 , Mar 26, 2007
          Reminder from: SouthSuburbanSnB Yahoo! Group

          Title: Stitch and Bitch

          Date: Wednesday March 28, 2007
          Time: 7:00 pm - 10:00 pm
          Repeats: This event repeats every week.
          Location: Caribou Coffee -- Harlem Ave, Tinley Park
          Street: 16205 Harlem Ave
          City State Zip: Tinley Park, IL